DERMO EXPERT® ANTI ACNE Normalizing acid peel night care - 30 ml - Floslek
NORMALIZING Acid peel for night care is a specialist dermocosmetic indicated as therapy for oily and acne-prone skin.
2 –STEP TREATMENT:
1 STEP – intensive treatment (after 7 days):
- reduction of redness in 92% of probants*,
- reduction of tendency to clog pores in 100% of probants*.
2 STEP – maintaning treatment (after 4 weeks, 3 times per week):
- purification and narrowing of pores in 100% of probants*,
- brightening of discolorations and redness after acne changes in 100% of probants*,
- improving skin smoothing in 100% of probants*, even up to 12%**.
*Confirmed by application tests, **Confirmed by instrumental tests.
- Mandelic and shikimic acid – provides exfoliating properties, help to normalize the activity of sebaceous glands, eliminate the problem of excessive greasiness.
- Lactobionic acid – polihydroksyacid provides antioxidant and moisturizing effect.
- Seboregulating complex – it has a soothing and cleansing effect.
Oily and acne-prone skin, excessive sebum secretion, enlarged skin pores, skin blemishes and post-acne scars.
How to use?
Apply at bedtime to the cleansed skin of the face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Depending on the intended effect use daily for 7 days (intensive treatment) and next 3 times per week for 4 weeks (maintaining treatment).
WARNING: Do not use on damaged skin. Avoid indoor tanning and exposition to intense sunlight during and for 3 weeks after treatment with the product. Wear a sunscreen such as Dermo Expert® Photoprotector day cream SPF 30.
- EAN code
- 30 ml
- Skin type
- oily and combination
- Do not contain
ingredients of animal origin
Aqua, Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, Lactobionic Acid, Triethanolamine, Shikimic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Urea, Panthenol, Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Niacinamide, Faex Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Caffeine, Biotin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.