Lid and under eye gel eyebright and cornflower, blue light - 10g - Floslek
Alcohol-free gel designed for care of sensitive skin around the eyes, recommended for people working on the computer or using artificial lighting. Safe for contact lenses, permanent make-up and eyelash styling procedures.
- smoothes and re-tautens skin,
- brings relief and comfort to tired, reddened skin, exposed to radiation emitted by monitors.
Dermatologically and opthalmologically tested. Vegan product.
- Extract from eyebright - effective and recognized in natural medicine, used in ophthalmic preparations. Brings relief for the tired and stressed skin around the eyes.
- Extract from cornflower - in natural medicine, valued for its beneficial effects on tired eyes. Used for hypersensitivity to UV radiation and light emission from monitors.
- Panthenol – moisturizes, provides soothing effect.
Refreshed skin around the eyes, reduced puffiness.**
**confirmed by application tests after 4 weeks of use.
How to use?
Apply day and night to the lower and upper eyelids (keeping a safe distance from the conjunctival sac), spread and leave to absorb. Storage in the refrigerator increases efficiency
- EAN code
- 10 g
- ŻELE ZE ŚWIETLIKIEM
- Skin type
oily and combination
- Do not contain
ingredients of animal origin
Aqua*, Glycerin*, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract*, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract*, Bisabolol, Glucose*, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract*, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Lactic Acid*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
*ingredients of natural origin
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.