ELESTABion® S Anti-dandruff specialist shampoo dry hair - 150 ml - Floslek
Specialized shampoo recommended for cleaning and care of hair and scalp with sign of dry dandruff and tinea versicolor, excessive flaking of the scalp.
- gently cleanses hair and scalp,
- helps to reduce the signs of dandruff after 4 weeks of use and visibility of dandruff after 5 weeks of use,
- moisturizes and nourishes hair and scalp,
- provides soothing effect and reduces the feeling of itching and excessive exfoliation.
Dermatologically tested. Vegan product.
- Elestab® HP 100 – multifunctional active substance with anti-dandruff property.
- Prebiotic – stimulates the growth of beneficial skin bacteria. Perfectly soothes the skin.
- Urea – highly moisturizing, its deficits can cause skin itching and flaking.
- Burdock Extract – reduces dandruff, soothes itching, prevents hair loss.
Perfectly cleansed and nourished hair and scalp, without signs of dandruff and excessive exfoliation.
How to use?
Apply a small amount on wet hair. Massage the scalp and hair gently, leave the shampoo for 3-5 minutes and rinse it thoroughly. Repeat the procedure. Use the shampoo at least 3 times a week for 2-6 consecutive weeks.
Do not use in case of use of the shampoo include acute scalp inflammation and hypersensitivity to its components. If the shampoo gets into your eyes, rinse them with water immediately.
- EAN code
- 150 ml
- Skin type
- any type
- Do not contain
ingredients of animal origin
Aqua*, Sodium Laureth Sulfate*, Glycerin*, Coco-Glucoside*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate*, Glyceryl Oleate*, Panthenol, Inulin*, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide*, Arctium Majus Root Extract*, Urea, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Chloride*, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Citric Acid*, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Sulfate*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol*, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate*, CI 42090.
*ingredients of natural origin.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.