DERMO EXPERT® Lifting serum - 30 ml - Floslek
Serum makes the skin much tighter, firmer and smoother. It provides deep and long-lasting hydration and promotes epidermal regeneration.
Used on a regular basis, the serum:
- minimizes the appearance of expression lines,
- makes the skin visibly firmer and rejuvenated.
Indications: expression lines; decreased skin firmness. All skin types, including sensitive skin.
Dermatologically tested. Vegan product.
- Argan tree extract - moisturizes and firms the skin, delays skin aging processes.
- Fucocert TM - polysaccharide rich in fucose, has strong moisturizing, soothing and regenerating properties. It forms a protective film on the skin surface, preventing it from water loss.
- Rigin TM - improves elasticity of the epidermis, makes the skin look younger.
Efficacy proven by test results:
- improved hydration – by up to 140%**,
- lifted oval of the face – 28%*,
- reduced lines – 48%*,
- regenerated skin – 80%*,
- smoother skin – 88%*.
*Application tests (subjective assessments by test subjects)
**Instrument-based assessments performed before and after 4 weeks of regular product use.
How to use?
Apply the serum daily in the morning and/or at bedtime onto the clean skin of the eye area, face, neck and décolletage. Use the serum as a standalone dermocosmetic product or as a base for your regular cream.
- EAN code
- 30 ml
- Skin type
- Do not contain
ingredients of animal origin
Aqua*, Glycerin*, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Dipropylene Glycol, Argania Spinosa Extract*, Hyaluronic Acid*, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Biosaccharide Gum-1*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Steareth-20, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate*, Xanthan Gum*, Sodium Levulinate*, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Sodium Anisate*, Sodium Phytate*, Parfum, Lactic Acid.
*ingredients of natural origin.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.